How to make a gift bag out of wrapping paper? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we have a few Valentine gift bags that will make your loved one feel extra special.
How to make a gift bag out of wrapping paper?
If you’re looking for a way to give your special someone a gift that’ll make them smile, consider making Valentine gift bags out of wrapping paper.
Step 1: Cut out two heart-shaped pieces from the wrapping paper. Make sure they are exactly the same size.
Step 2: Fold one piece in half and then again into quarters. This will give you a square shape which will be easier to fold into a triangle shape.
Step 3: Fold the other piece of paper in half and then again into quarters, but this time make sure it’s slightly smaller than your first piece of paper (just enough so that it doesn’t overlap). You should also cut off any excess on this piece so that it looks like an actual heart shape.
Step 4: Fold both pieces in half and then open them up again so that they form an X shape with four corners showing.
Step 5: Fold down one corner so that it meets up with the center point and then fold up another corner so that it meets up with the center point too (see picture). Repeat this step on all four corners finally.
How to make Valentine gift bags with wrapping paper?
How to make a gift bag out of wrapping paper? I think you have got the ideas. If you want to know how to make Valentine gift bags with wrapping paper, here is the most convenient way!
1. You need to cut two pieces of wrapping paper that are the same length, width and height as your bag.
2. Fold one piece of paper in half lengthwise, then fold it again on the opposite side so that it creates a rectangle. Repeat with the other piece of paper.
3. Unfold both pieces of paper, then cut off one corner of each rectangle at an angle.
4. Fold each rectangle into thirds (again following the existing crease), then unfold them again (with one flap overlapping the other).
5. Fold each flap back over itself to create a pocket shape, then secure them together with tape or glue if necessary.
6. Fill your valentines day gift bags with gifts and put them under the tree or in a stocking for your loved ones!
Don’t forget to use our 15% off sitewide code when you shop at Joyfy!